Re: What's needed for mutt 1.6?

I'm not sure what subtle ways are that cause grief, but I like the sidebar
patch.  In addition, I recommend the xtitles patch:
patch-1.2.nt.xtitles.1.txt

Other patches I use are
patch-1.5.0.ats.date_conditional.1
dgc.deepif.1
patch-1.5.0.ats.date_conditional.1
mutt-1.5.8-indexcolor-3

And one I have which sets the references header for forwarded emails.
http://chip.kcubes.com/mutt/patch-1.5.12.forwardthread.20060725.txt

--Chip

--
====