Re: EXACT_ADDRESS define and ADDRESS.val, can someone explain.

=- Rob Meijer wrote on Sun  4.Feb'07 at 20:54:49 +0100 -=

> Could someone help me to gain understanding on how and why of
> the ADDRESS val field and the EXACT_ADDRESS compile flag in
> order to find out if I need to worry about them for my patch.

No idea, but grepping the source for that FLAG should reveal not
too many places where it plays a role and perhaps you understand.

Also check the archive, I vaguely remember this has been discussed
some months ago.

You're responsible for ALL of it: you get what you give.