Re: Add search tuning section to manual

On Sunday, 19 November 2006 at 09:30, Rocco Rutte wrote:
> Hi,
>
> * Cameron Simpson [06-11-19 08:47:46 +1100] wrote:
> >On 18Nov2006 19:16, rocco rutte <pdmef@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> >| +When searching mailboxes either via a search or a limit action, for
> >| +some patterns mutt distincts between regular expression and string
>
> >"distincts" => "distinguishes"
>
> English is not my mother tongue, so please forgive me... :)
>
> Corrected patch attached.

Applied, thanks. But your patches lately have been generating a fair
amount of fuzz, and in this case there's not a lot of context. It
looks like it went in at the right place, but it'd be nice if you
could diff against cvs mutt...

(also, simple string searches are a huge performance win on IMAP,
because they get done by the server. But I suppose I should probably
add that text myself...)