stuff_all_quoted

I have written the list about this a couple of times, but haven't really
heard much feedback either way...

so to put it differently, does anyone have any reason why Gary Johnson's
"stuff_all_quoted" patch should *not* be included (and, possibly even
made the default)?

http://www.spocom.com/users/gjohnson/mutt/patch-1.5.5.1.gj.stuff_all_quoted.3
at:
http://www.spocom.com/users/gjohnson/mutt/patches.html

  This patch adds a new configuration variable, 'stuff_all_quoted'.
  When set, mutt will space-stuff all non-empty quoted lines in
  displayed and generated text/plain; format=flowed attachments, as
  allowed by RFC 2646. That is, quoted lines will appear as "> text"
  rather than ">text" when displayed and in replies and forwards.
  This makes the quoting in format=flowed text easier to read and
  more consistent with the quoting style traditionally used for
  format=fixed text.  When unset, mutt will space-stuff quoted lines
  only as required by RFC 2646, as it does without the patch.

Since almost all editors used by mutt users do *not* support generation
of flowed text, I think it makes sense to (by default) display and quote
flowed messages in a way that is consistent with other messages received
by mutt.

This fixes quoted text in format=flowed messages showing up as:

> >Foo bladfafasdf asdf asdfasdfsadfasdf

(which is inconsistent, and, IMO, unsightly)
rather than:

> > Foo bladfafasdf asdf asdfasdfsadfasdf

(side note - I did notice that ">From" (lines with a gt escaped From at
the beginning of a line) get stuffed this way too, which prehaps they
shouldn't - in fact - why can't mutt just display such lines as "From"
when viewing them?)