Re: feature freeze? (Re: [Announce] mutt-1.5.13 is out)

Hi,

* Matthew D. Fuller [06-08-16 00:40:05 -0500] wrote:

I'd like to see a fix for the different paths for the cache in.  I'm
running with my fix that just goes in and strips the /'s, but it would
be nice to cut down on the patches I have to remember to apply each
build.

You mean the trailing slashes or all slashes?

Mutt really behaves poor here but I didn't have time to fix it yet even though it's totally trivial (read: just strip trailing slashes in folder md5 sum computation).

If one uses mutt's tab-completion, maildir folders will always end in /, but you don't have to use / to mark it as a maildir or mh folder. It's really annoying that for 'foo' and foo/' being the same mailboxes one has two hcache files...

  bye, Rocco
--
:wq!