Re: feature freeze? (Re: [Announce] mutt-1.5.13 is out)

Hi,

* Brendan Cully [06-08-15 10:25:40 -0700] wrote:

I'd also like to see 2362 fixed, but I'm not sure recursive
expansion is the way to go. A single round of expansion might be more
intuitive...

The idea why I made that patch being in BTS is that mutt should be consistent. In muttrc syntax, you can make it expand environment/mutt variables and shell output via backticks.

Shell output can contain more muttrc syntax but variables cannot and so the patch changed that to make mutt expand both rather than none.

  bye, Rocco
--
:wq!