mutt/2390: tag-prefix (and auto_tag) don't work for <delete-subthread>

>Number:         2390
>Notify-List:
>Category:       mutt
>Synopsis:       tag-prefix (and auto_tag) don't work for <delete-subthread>
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       normal
The synopsis says it pretty well. If I tag two unrelated messages and
<tag-prefix><delete-subthread> (whether I do it in a macro, or via keypresses),
only the highlighted message will be deleted: the tagged messages are ignored.
Additionally (and bizarrely), if one of the tagged messages is currently
highlighted (and is the one that is deleted), it will lose its tag. This is
very different from how <delete-message> works.
>How-To-Repeat:
tag multiple messages, then <tag-prefix><delete-subthread>
>Fix:
Unknown