Re: vars naming scheme concerns

[=- Paul Walker wrote on Fri  2.Jun'06 at 23:33:15 +0100 -=]

> > - How many people _having_ customized configs will _not_ use
> > "alternates"?
>
> Which is a single, easily made change. Bringing it up is
> something of a distraction.

It was not my idea to bring it up... Thomas mentioned this, see
quote on /Discussion. I'm just picking it up and providing "less
crying producing" means. Once you have it, the amount doesn't
matter.

Even if it seems insignificant, in fact EVERY effort counts
for a shared task, at least to show your deserving attitude.