Re: Poll: personal convenience vs. global improvement of docs

On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 08:54:22PM -0400, Derek Martin wrote:
> organize for the person who is going to actually write the docs.  But
> even better yet, add a built-in configurator akin to what pine has.

Assuming that the options interface is tolerable -- I can never find
what I want with, e.g., the w3m configuration interface. While the mutt
docs might be forbiddingly long, they usually have the exact words I am
searching for when I want to find something.