Re: imap/2244: Copying mail message from local mailbox to remote imaps server hangs when message contains NUL chars

The following reply was made to PR imap/2244; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Kyle Wheeler <kyle-mutt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Mutt Developers <mutt-dev@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: bug-any@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: imap/2244: Copying mail message from local mailbox to remote imaps
server hangs when message contains NUL chars
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 13:30:25 -0400

 --1yeeQ81UyVL57Vl7

 On Saturday, May 20 at 11:10 AM, quoth Takahashi Tamotsu:
 > I set up an IMAP server (dovecot) and confirmed this bug.
 >My patch is attached here: http://bugs.mutt.org/2244
 >
 > static void flush_buffer(char *buf, size_t *len, CONNECTION *conn)
 > {
 >   buf[*len] =3D '\0';
 >-  mutt_socket_write(conn, buf);
 >+  mutt_socket_write_n(conn, buf, *len);
 >   *len =3D 0;
 > }

 My mutt (from CVS) doesn=E2=80=99t seem to have a mutt_socket_write_n funct=
 ion=20
 defined anywhere. Am I missing something?

 ~Kyle
 --=20
 All men dream; but not equally.
                                          -- T. F. Lawrence (of Arabia)