Re: imap/2244: Copying mail message from local mailbox to remote imaps server hangs when message contains NUL chars

On Saturday, May 20 at 11:10 AM, quoth Takahashi Tamotsu:
I set up an IMAP server (dovecot) and confirmed this bug.
My patch is attached here: http://bugs.mutt.org/2244

static void flush_buffer(char *buf, size_t *len, CONNECTION *conn)
{
  buf[*len] = '\0';
-  mutt_socket_write(conn, buf);
+  mutt_socket_write_n(conn, buf, *len);
  *len = 0;
}

My mutt (from CVS) doesn’t seem to have a mutt_socket_write_n function defined anywhere. Am I missing something?

~Kyle
--
All men dream; but not equally.
                                        -- T. F. Lawrence (of Arabia)