Re: Again: attachment counting

Hello,

> Can somebody help me here?

please confront by code, and send me the patch that corrupt your header
cache and I can give it a look. But IIRC if you insert a key:value pair
that already exists (the key not the value) in a databse I configured
all three database backends so that they wipe the entry completely
before replacing it with the new one. (that is btw.  exactly happening,
when you change your charset and open the same folder; or the checksum
for the message doesn't match (UIDVALIDETY for IMAP or TIMESTAMP for
maildir). So I don't exactly understand what misery Brendan and you
are sharing. But send me code and maybe I understand it. Or better have
even a fix ready.

        Thomas