Re: Obsolete features

Hi Rocco, list,

On Sat, May 20, 2006 at 07:20:15 +0000, Rocco Rutte wrote:

> It doesn't look complex, I just don't know whether it still works (with
> whatever tool produced that type of content labeling).

D'uh! My current mutt was actually buit without that feature. :-/
So, I just checked (1.5.11 plus various patches), and it still does
work quite fine! :-)

The feature could be improved though:
In the attachments view, I just see the name "default" for every
attachment with the header

SCNR - I don't honestly believe you'll change a thing with that
feature!

I'm sending some samples to Rocco, he said he was interested. :)

Moritz