Re: Obsolete features

Hi,

* Brendan Cully [06-05-19 09:21:40 -0700] wrote:

[ sun attachment support ]

On the other hand, if this works I don't see a strong reason to get
rid of it. Is it cluttering up the code that badly?

No, not at all. Just some 'mime header magic'.

It's all wrapped in #ifdef and as for exact address, I'm wondering if there're people out there which actually use it (as it's non-default). It doesn't look complex, I just don't know whether it still works (with whatever tool produced that type of content labeling).

  bye, Rocco
--
:wq!