Re: Patches

Hi,

* Brendan Cully [06-04-28 13:46:51 -0700] wrote:

you might consider mercurial. See mutt.kublai.com for hg/git/darcs
repositories and some surprising stats about relative repository sizes
(mutt's changelog commits are probably why git does so badly). The
upcoming mercurial 0.9 release does even better.

I still have minor concerns that a python-based solution can do faster than the coding style of git. With repacking everything into just one git pack I get around 24 with my 16 local branches and changes.

I just don't want to deal with installing git (or whatever) on the target machine and rsync would be painfully slow with my uplink.

So the patches I dump out of my git tree must be sufficient. ;-)

But thanks for the suggestion!

  bye, Rocco
--
:wq!