Re: imap/2208: Spam-score support broken in IMAP mailboxes

The following reply was made to PR imap/2208; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Nicolas Rachinsky <nicolas-0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bug-any@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: imap/2208: Spam-score support broken in IMAP mailboxes
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 10:18:01 +0200

 * skunk@xxxxxxxxxx [2006-04-23 08:43 +0200]:
 > When I open the possibly-spam mailbox (now via IMAP), the index does not
 > show any spam scores---that entire column is blank. Moreover, though
 > sort-by-spam-score is in effect, the messages are in mailbox-order. If I
 > read a message, and go back to the index, the score for that message appears
 > in the column (but only for that message; all others are still blank). If I
 > tag all the messages, and copy them to a local mailbox, then the scores for
 > all the messages become visible. At no point, however, are they re-sorted in
 > spam-score order; they remain in the same mailbox-order.

    imap_headers

    Type: string
    Default: ""

    Mutt requests these header fields in addition to the default headers
    ("DATE FROM SUBJECT TO CC MESSAGE-ID REFERENCES CONTENT-TYPE
    CONTENT-DESCRIPTION IN-REPLY-TO REPLY-TO LINES X-LABEL") from IMAP
    servers before displaying the index menu. You may want to add more
    headers for spam detection. Note: This is a space separated list.

 Does adding the spam-score headers to this help?

 Nicolas

 --
 http://www.rachinsky.de/nicolas