imap/2208: Spam-score support broken in IMAP mailboxes

>Number:         2208
>Notify-List:
>Category:       imap
>Synopsis:       Spam-score support broken in IMAP mailboxes
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       normal
I have a spam-score regex configured, and all my incoming mail has the
appropriate header to match it.

I have a "possibly-spam" mailbox. The index_format for it is configured to show
the spam score, and I sort on that score, in order of increasing spamminess.
(False positives invariably tend to be toward the top, so this is a good way to
weed them out.)

Everything worked great when my possibly-spam mailbox was a local mbox file.
Recently, however, I moved everything into IMAP---and wackiness ensued.

When I open the possibly-spam mailbox (now via IMAP), the index does not show
any spam scores---that entire column is blank. Moreover, though
sort-by-spam-score is in effect, the messages are in mailbox-order. If I read a
message, and go back to the index, the score for that message appears in the
column (but only for that message; all others are still blank). If I tag all
the messages, and copy them to a local mailbox, then the scores for all the
messages become visible. At no point, however, are they re-sorted in spam-score
order; they remain in the same mailbox-order.