Re: Patch to CVS

* On Thu, Apr 06, 2006 Derek Martin (invalid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) muttered:
> On Thu, Apr 06, 2006 at 12:55:28PM +0200, Michael Tatge wrote:
> > I would also like to recommend to call the option mbox_trash for
> > consistencie's sake. I like the name save_dflag better
>
> How about adding save_dflag, deprecating maildir_trash, and making
> save_dflag affect all mail folder formats?

Yes, i thought about that too. I don't like the idea of renaming
options/variables all the time though.
As for save_dflag being global - that's a bit unflexable. You may want
to have the feature for maildir but not for mbox for instance.

Michael
--
linux: the choice of a GNU generation
(ksh@xxxxxxxxxxx put this on Tshirts in '93)