mutt/2202: support for environment changes

>Number:         2202
>Notify-List:
>Category:       mutt
>Synopsis:       support for environment changes
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       normal
Mutt can be executed in "screen" and several things may change when the session
is reattached from a different machine (e.g. via ssh):

  * The DISPLAY and some other similar environment variables (so that the
editor window is displayed on the right screen, ditto for the attachments
viewed with an external program).

  * The encoding used by the user-side terminal.

So, Mutt should have a way to take these changes into account. Concerning the
DISPLAY, this can be done with wrappers, which do not require special support
in Mutt (see <http://www.vinc17.org/mutt/#resources>). However support in Mutt
would be a plus. Concerning the encoding, I don't think this is possible
without special support in Mutt. What should be done:

  * Have a way to tell Mutt not to use characters outside some charset (e.g.
ISO-8859-1 with UTF-8 encoding). This is useful to have transliteration (BTW
not only with "screen", but also when the user doesn't have some fonts).

  * Have a way to tell Mutt that the user-side terminal has changed (the
pseudo-terminal provided by screen is still the same, of course), for instance
when SIGUSR1 is received, Mutt could read some rc file $sigusr1_file.
>How-To-Repeat:
>Fix:
Unknown