Re: imap/2178: From Jiang: confirmappend ignored when using imap folder?

The following reply was made to PR imap/2178; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Jiang Qian <qian2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bug-any@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: brendan@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: imap/2178: From Jiang: confirmappend ignored when using imap
folder?
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 03:49:23 -0500

 The machine I'm using I don't have root access. But I'll test it later
 on some other machine. What I've been doing is precisely what you did.
 I set confirmappend to yes, and then try to save a file into another
 folder. It immediately saved it and marked the message as deleted. But
 never mind. I just checked the changelog of mutt 1.5.11 and found that
 it was fixed on 2005-07-27 by you. So I'll just need to compile mutt and
 fix it. Thanks a lot for your great work! You can now mark the bug as
 done.
 Jiang