Re: mixmaster (was Re: Feature request: missing attachment)

On 2006-01-16 at 00:49 +0000, Paul Walker wrote:
> However, I'm trying to build with mixmaster support, and it's totally
> broken. remailer.c doesn't include functions.h, OP_COMPOSE_MIX isn't even
> declared anywhere...

Although I don't use mixmaster, I keep meaning to explore it and so it's
part of my standard build and current CVS builds for me with
--with-mixmaster, so I think that you might still be having autotools
problems.

OP_COMPOSE_MIX is declared in keymap_defs.h which is automatically made
from the OPS and relevant OPS.* files, where configure defines which
ones are relevant; in my generated configure file there's a block:
----------------------------8< cut here >8------------------------------
# Check whether --with-mixmaster or --without-mixmaster was given.
if test "${with_mixmaster+set}" = set; then
  withval="$with_mixmaster"
  if test -x "$withval" ; then
                MIXMASTER="$withval"
         else
                MIXMASTER="mixmaster"
         fi
         OPS="$OPS \$(srcdir)/OPS.MIX"
         MUTT_LIB_OBJECTS="$MUTT_LIB_OBJECTS remailer.o"

cat >>confdefs.h <<_ACEOF
#define MIXMASTER "$MIXMASTER"
_ACEOF

Beyond that, I freely confess to not knowing the autotools stuff, not
even how to fix my setup to avoid the "warning: underquoted definition
of" stuff I get spammed with every time I run prepare.
--
I am keeping international relations on a peaceable footing.
You are biding your time before acting.