mixmaster (was Re: Feature request: missing attachment)

On Sun, Jan 15, 2006 at 11:01:07PM +0000, Paul Walker wrote:

> I don't believe they're mutt problems I'm having, but auto-tools
> brokenness; however, stuff like
> browser.c:33:18: error: imap.h: No such file or directory

A mix of user error and the autotools. Resolved the latter by removing
everything but the very latest version from the system; resolved the former
by not pasting in the *whole* line from a previous config.log (read it and
you'll see why).

However, I'm trying to build with mixmaster support, and it's totally
broken. remailer.c doesn't include functions.h, OP_COMPOSE_MIX isn't even
declared anywhere...

I have to go and sleep, but if someone wants to fix it before I update my
tree tomorrow it'd be welcome. If not, guess I'll have to try and do it. ;-)

Cheers,

--
Paul