[2006-01-14] CVS repository changes

This message was generated and sent automatically.  It contains a
summary of the CVS commits over the last 48 hours.  These changes
should be propagated to the public repository within at most a day
or two.  Most probably, they have already been propagated.

2006-01-14 01:16:59  Phil Pennock  <mutt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  (brendan)

        * init.c: Tab-completion for my_ variable names and values.

2006-01-13 09:08:11  Thomas Roessler  <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
(roessler)

        * init.c: More compact code for managing the "my" variables list.

2006-01-12 19:09:28  Phil Pennock  <mutt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  (brendan)

        * init.c: Update MyVars to the next entry when deleting the head
        of the list, instead of leaving it pointing to a freed entry.

2006-01-12 09:36:46  Vincent Lefevre  <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx>  (roessler)

        * po/fr.po: update

2006-01-12 06:07:50  Brendan Cully  <brendan@xxxxxxxxxx>  (brendan)

        * init.c: Teach mutt to expand mutt variables as it does
        environment variables. For example, you might put something
        like this into a hook: set sendmail="mysmtp -f $from" Allow
        user-definable variables starting with my_. Environment variables
        take precedence, and expansion does not occur in shell-escape.