Re: [feature request] stay in pager at <change-folder> prompt

Hello,

My personal bug ;-)

* Christian Ebert on Saturday, October 01, 2005 at 20:22:29 +0100:
> * Brendan Cully on Friday, September 30, 2005 at 13:25:41 -0700:
>>>
>>> I noticed this too. IMHO, this is even a bug, at least for Ctrl-G.
>>
>> Should be fixed in CVS.
>
> I can confirm this. Works for me since 21 September or

I checked out CVS today and, the old behaviour seems to have
halfway returned: Not at the first prompt, but after I hit space
to cycle through folders once, and Ctrl-G I'm back in index.

I strongly believe that this was not the case before I got cvs
HEAD, but I'm not completely sure. Could someone with a version
of a few days ago check whether I am imagining this, please?

TIA

_B A U S T E L L E N_ lesen!  --->> <http://www.blacktrash.org/baustellen.html>