ML-cfg update

Moin moin,

unfortunately the header limits are reached pretty quickly, so
I've disabled header checks altogether, hoping that subscribers
don't abuse the ML intentionally.

Additionally I've expanded the allowed_flags for people to
personalize their preferences:
 ackdeny ackreject ackstall prefix selfcopy.

Since now you know you can change it, everybody is free to change
ackstall for oneself, so I see no need to mass-set it for all.

Even if it seems insignificant, in fact EVERY effort counts
for a shared task, at least to show your deserving attitude.