Re: libesmtp patch difficulty

On Thursday, November 10 at 05:25 PM, quoth Charlie Allom:
On Thu, Nov 10, 2005 at 01:10:08AM -0500, Kyle Wheeler wrote:
I'm trying to get Branden's libesmtp patch to work with my qmail install, and I'm having the problem that every time I try to send mail, I get: "See http://pobox.com/~djb/docs/smtplf.html"; And I thought to myself: surely I'm not the only libesmtp patch user who uses qmail.

please see the PR mutt/2094

it was fixed ..

That says it was fixed in patch-1.5.11.bc.smtp.11, but I'm using http://mutt.kublai.com/patches/patch-1.5.11.bc.smtp.12, and it doesn't seem to include the patch listed at the end of mutt/2094.

But thanks for the pointer! That seems to do the trick!

~Kyle
--
If Jack Valenti had been around at the time of Gutenberg he would have organized the monks to come and burn down the printing press.
                                        -- ITAA president Harris Miller