Re: case-insensitive alias tab completion?

* William Yardley on Wednesday, November 02, 2005 at 17:32:27 -0800:
> Would it be hard to make tab completion for aliases case-insensitive? I
> couldn't figure out why I couldn't tab-complete an alias until I
> realized it started with a capital letter....

Then why don't you change all your "Foo" aliases to "foo"?

> I guess this could cause problems if someone has both a "foo" and a
> "Foo" alias, but this seems kind of unlikely anyway.

IMHO it's quite practical to be able to discern between either
"William" or "william" ;-)

_B A U S T E L L E N_ lesen!  --->> <http://www.blacktrash.org/baustellen.html>