Re: mutt/2122: Should encrypt messages to the Sender: key as well as to recipients

On Friday, October 28 at 07:13 PM, quoth New Mutt PR:
Currently, GPG only encrypts messages to the To:, CC: or Bcc: but *not* to the From: of an email message. This means that any user that sends an encrypted mail to any other user will not be able to read the e-mail in the future in a default configuration (see workarounds for possible ways to prevent this)

I don't see any reason for outgoing mail to not be encrypted to the sender's
key so he is able to read it in the future and other software (i.e. PGP
Desktop) does this by default.

Now, obviously, you can just add "--encrypt-to me" to the config.

But in double-checking this, it occurs to me: would it be possible to make mutt use gpg's --hidden-recipient for bcc addresses instead of putting all addresses in "%r"?

~Kyle
--
Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper.
                                                        -- Robert Frost