Re: mutt/2122: Should encrypt messages to the Sender: key as well as to recipients

* On Fri, Oct 28, 2005 New Mutt PR wrote:
> Currently, GPG only encrypts messages to the To:, CC: or Bcc: but
> *not* to the From: of an email message.

Which is a good thing. Best security by default.

> I don't see any reason for outgoing mail to not be encrypted to the
> sender's key so he is able to read it in the future and other software
> (i.e. PGP Desktop) does this by default.

I don't see no reason why mutt should care. If the user wants that
behaviour GPG can do that for him.
See gpg's encrypt-to setting.

Michael
--
Do not meddle in the affairs of troff, for it is subtle and quick to anger.

PGP-Key-ID: 0xDC1A44DD
Jabber:     init[0]@amessage.de