Re: mutt/897: Mutt should write Bcc: list in saved messages

On Sat, Oct 15, 2005 at 10:32:35PM +0200, Alain Bench wrote:
> **** Comment added by ab on Sat, 15 Oct 2005 22:32:35 +0200 ****
>  At last a patch for this old bug, thank you very much Derek!

No problem.  FWIW, I solved this one by adding another parameter to
mutt_write_rfc822_header(), which honestly I think is a little ugly.
A better approach would have been to use the existing mode parameter,
and define mode flags.  But the current usage of that parameter didn't
really allow for that without redefining how it is used...

I do think that's the right way to go, but I was reluctant to make
that change without discussing it first.  What I would actually do is
combine those last 3 int parameters into one flags parameter and
define macros for them...  If you maintainer types would prefer that
solution, I can probably hack that up tomorrow.

-=-=-=-=-