Re: mutt/2111: ESMTP patch: does not strip Bcc: header

* Derek Martin <invalid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2005-10-14 11:48 -0400]:
> So the bottom line is users should unset write_bcc if they don't want
> the Bcc headers to appear in the message, and I think probably that
> should be the default in Mutt, since the average user will not even
> know what MTA they are using, never mind how it behaves WRT Bcc
> headers, and write_bcc=no is by far the safest default.

The problem with unsetting write_bcc is IIRC that then the header
won't appear in the fcc folder. And sometimes it's good to be able to
lookup who got the mail via Bcc.

Nicolas

--
http://www.rachinsky.de/nicolas