Re: mutt/2111: ESMTP patch: does not strip Bcc: header

Synopsis: ESMTP patch: does not strip Bcc: header

State-Changed-From-To: open->chatting
State-Changed-By: brendan
State-Changed-When: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 07:29:05 +0200
State-Changed-Why:
I'm refiling this as a change-request because (as with the sendmail interface)
the result seems to depend on the other end of the connection. In my testing
(with postfix and iPlanet), the Bcc header was eaten anyway. I suppose it's
possible that happened on delivery, but that would be a little strange...
I've attached a patch (apply smtp.11 first), but since I'm not sure why
$write_bcc exists in the first place I'm reluctant to apply it as of now...
I'm also not sure whether 3rd-party patch bugs belong on the mutt BTS, but
it's convenient for me, and maybe we can call this one a 1st-party patch :)

**** Comment added by brendan on Fri, 14 Oct 2005 07:29:05 +0200 ****