Re: mutt/2058: browser and account-hook are poorly documented

Synopsis: browser and account-hook are poorly documented

**** Comment added by ab on Fri, 07 Oct 2005 14:08:36 +0200 ****
 Retitle from "Folder name completion and browser listing are
handled inconsistently". Refile as doc-bug.

There is here no code bug, but account-hook, prompt
completion, and browser are poorly documented. As always,
English mother tongue documentation writers would be
welcome. Even for limited work on specific sections.

I hesitated to turn this into a wishlist to give user write
access to browser's current directory, maybe thru a
$variable (or 2, see wish/950), so it can be forced in
macros or hooks outside of the browser, but the <change-dir>
pushing folder-hooks I gave seem to do the job.