Re: What should go into 1.5.7?

Well, I don't really know what to do. I submitted a patch a long time
ago and everybody agreed that it was a good idea, and it hasn't been
applied, and I don't know why. Was it forgotten? Was it not received
due to unicode problems? Do the maintainers have unvoiced complaints
about it? I've tried to enquire but nobody answers. Such
unresponsiveness make it very hard to participate, and very
unsatisfying.

Frederik