mutt/2085: Compose menu: Can't decode message/rfc822 attachment being sent like when viewing a received message/rfc822 attachment

>Number:         2085
>Notify-List:
>Category:       mutt
>Synopsis:       Compose menu: Can't decode message/rfc822 attachment being
>sent like when viewing a received message/rfc822 attachment
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       normal
I have a nice little macro, which allows me to MIME-forward a complete message:
macro index F ":set mime_forward=yes\n:set
mime_forward_decode=no\n<forward-message>"

If I use this, and return from editing the mail to the Compose menu, I see the
forwarded email as a message/rfc822 attachement. If I do a <view-attach> on
this attachment, mutt displays it very much like the pager display of a proper
email. If I check for help, I actually get the help for the pager, so it seems
this is a "proper" pager.

What I cannot do though is actually use the (documented :->) function
<view-attachment> recursively on this attachement. I would have thought the
pager is now handling this mail attachment just like any mail file, and could
show me the contents.

File this as a change-request if you like. I think the pager within the
attachment view is just missing a few of its documented features.
>How-To-Repeat:
:set mime_forward=yes
:set mime_forward_decode=no
<forward-message>
(go to Compose menu somehow)
select attached email
<view-attachment>
Try to view one of the MIME multipart segments of the attachment, e.g. with
another <view-attachment>
>Fix:
Unknown