mutt NNTP patch: followup from Attachments view -> segfault

Hi,

with mutt's NNTP patch, I can provoke a segmentation fault.

If I go to the attachments view (<v>), I have the possibility to do a
<followup-message> (<F>) on any part of a mail (!) message, such as the
body. Selecting this will cause a segmentation fault, due to
dereferencing idx[menu->current]->content->hdr (which is NULL, if I
have only a mail body).

Doing <forward-to-group> (<ESC><F>, the only other valid NNTP command,
it seems) does seem to work.

Doing a <followup-message> on a mail message from the index will prompt
me for a newsgroup, which seems a nice workaround for a somewhat invalid
action. ;-)

Moritz

P.S.: I pressed the <followup-message> key accidentally, I didn't see I
      was still in the attachments view.  ;-)
P.P.S.: Adding a check for idx[menu->current]->content->hdr in the
      "case OP_FOLLOWUP" avoids the segfault. Though it won't prompt
      you for a newsgroup here.  ;-)