Re: Fwd: Re: group-reply - bug or feature?

On 2005-09-21 21:20:57 +0100, Paul Walker wrote:

>> For case 1, I think the best behavior is to either copy the
>> original CC line into the To: line, or ignore metoo=no and
>> still send the e-mail to yourself.  I realize that seems
>> strange, but you have to admit that replying to yourself when
>> you've sent yourself the message is a little strange too.

> I'd rather mutt didn't do that, to be honest. It's one of the
> (many) things Outlook does which drive me gently crazy.

I'm not sure I understand what the outlook behavior is, and I don't
have an installation handy to test it.

Please have a look at the current CVS.  With replies, it will move
the CC header of the reply into the To header IF the To header would
be empty.

(I don't feel particularly passionately about this, so I'm happy to
try a few things, and possibly back them out later.)

Regards,
--
Thomas Roessler · Personal soap box at <http://log.does-not-exist.org/>.