Re: Problem cloning mercurial trees

On Sat, Sep 17, 2005 at 11:36:47PM +0900, TAKAHASHI Tamotsu wrote:

> Oh, I've just retried to clone it and finished it now!
> Hmm, I have no idea what mistakes I did.

Could just have been a network fault somewhere.

> Decentralized revision systems should be useful for mutt
> because many users are maintaining many patches.

This is true; I started looking at it when I realised that I tend to work by
"cloning" anyway, so if the tool can do it...

Plus it means other nice things - for example, if you still couldn't clone
Brendan's repo, you could have got an identical copy from me. ;-)

--
Paul