Re: [2005-09-16] CVS repository changes

On Friday, 16 September 2005 at 09:47, Thomas Roessler wrote:
> On 2005-09-16 03:00:11 +0000, Thomas Roessler wrote:
>
> > 2005-09-16 02:15:45  Brendan Cully  <brendan@xxxxxxxxxx>  (brendan)
>
> >     * doc/Makefile.in: Tweak makefile so that the dist tarball
> >     doesn't always try to build docs.
>
> Is there any particular reason why you don't want to build the docs
> any more?

Sorry if the commit log was unclear - this was a bug I didn't catch
until I tried to build the mutt-1.5.11 tarball. stamp-doc-xml was
depending on makedoc, which of course is always going to be new when
building from the dist. This means that packaging stamp-doc-xml wasn't
doing anything - dist tarballs will always attempt to build the docs
anyway. Normally this should be harmless, since the failures aren't
fatal, but it's still a slight nuisance.

I just pulled out makedoc from the dependency list. If anything else
that actually affects the manual changes, it should still get
rebuilt.