Re: For 1.5.10: assumed_charset

* Sun Aug 21 2005 Alain Bench <veronatif@xxxxxxx>
> Hi Tamotsu!

Hi Alain,

Thanks for your interest.

>  On Friday, April 22, 2005 at 7:03:17 PM +0900, Tamotsu Takahashi wrote:
>
> > Takashi has updated his assumed_charset patch.
> > [to patch-1.5.9.tt.assumed_charset.2]
>
>     What's new in Takashi's tt.assumed_charset.2? Does it include the
> masking of unconvertables in headers feature you have done? What else?

Nothing new. The code has been a little easier to read (using
mutt_substrdup and safe_strdup), but no features added.

> > I modified it to satisfy the requirements discussed on mutt-dev. Here
> > it is. [patch-1.5.9.tt+tamo.assumed.3]
>
>     What are your changes in tt+tamo.assumed.3?

As you mentioned above, masking of unconvertables, and handling
of $assumed_charset. They haven't been modified since the
previous discussion on mutt-dev list. Nothing new.

So, you still can use the previous assumed_charset patch safely.
Assumed_charset patch is already mature.

--
tamo