Re: mutt/1128: new subject breaks thread option

The following reply was made to PR mutt/1128; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Alain Bench <veronatif@xxxxxxx>
To: bug-any@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: mutt/1128: new subject breaks thread option
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 19:13:37 +0200 (CEST)

 Hi Rado, welcome to mutt-dev.

  On Saturday, August 20, 2005 at 3:45:16 PM +0200, Rado Smiljanic wrote:

 > Synopsis: new subject breaks thread option
 > Isn't strict_threads supposed to answer the request?

     No: $strict_threads breaks threads where subject is same but
 references lack. The request is breaking threads where references exist
 but subject changed.

 > How to change the reporter's eMail to the correct value?

     I haven't found? Workaround: Put name and email in Notify-List.

 Bye!   Alain.
 --
 Software should be written to deal with every conceivable error
        RFC 1122 / Robustness Principle