Re: mutt/624: "fcc-hook . +%F" and "save-hook . +%F" behave different: fcc pre-pends "To "

Hi Alain,  hi mutt-dev
* Alain Bench <veronatif@xxxxxxx> [17. Aug. 2005]:
> Synopsis: "fcc-hook  . +%F"   and   "save-hook . +%F" behave different: fcc
> pre-pends "To "
>
> **** Comment added by ab on Wed, 17 Aug 2005 18:59:22 +0200 ****
>  Despam and devirus "unformatted:" text, and tag wishlist.

Thanks for de-spamming this bug report.

For the record: This wishlist bug is about saving and fcc-ing
Messages in mail folders according to the real name of your
correspondent.

It contains a patch to hdrline.c which introduces two new format
flags %r and %R for ``index_format'' and a patch to init.h (for
documentation).  This patch applies to every mutt version from mutt
1.3.19 to 1.5.10 and is very helpful.  Thus my *very* sporadic
email correspondence with Thomas Roessler is automatically stored
in "~/Mail/Thomas Roessler".

I would appreciate it if these patch was accepted in mainstream
mutt.

Ciao, Gregor
--