Re: mutt 1.5.8i: SIGSEGV in imap_sync_mailbox

* Thomas Glanzmann <sithglan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [Jun 24. 2005 14:40]:
> Hello,
>
> > This is consistent with the crashes one of my users have had. It's
> > pretty serious, is there noone with IMAP knowledge who can fix it?
>
> try this patch and tell me if it works for you.

The user reporting the crashes is confident that it's fixed by now.
Thanks a lot, Thomas!

--
Mads Martin Joergensen, http://mmj.dk
"Why make things difficult, when it is possible to make them cryptic