Re: mutt 1.5.8i: SIGSEGV in imap_sync_mailbox

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 24, 2005 at 04:25:01PM -0700, Brendan Cully wrote:
> I can't reproduce this on my Cyrus 2.1 server on linux x86 or OS
> X.4.

we run a Cyrus IMAP server as well. (I don't know the version, though.)
I run mutt on a i686-pc-linux-gnu system. I can still reproduce the problem.

I built mutt on 2005-03-05 from CVS plus header-cache, threadcomplete, and
smime-encrypt-self patch. I assume only the header-cache patch is likely to
interfer with the synchronization of IMAP mailboxes.

Thomas Glanzman posted a patch last week for this problem. I did not have the
time yet to test it. I will try to do so over the weekend.

Regards

Christoph

--
http://www.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/TI/Mitarbeiter/cludwig.html