Re: ;<Esc>t : mark full threads with tagged messages

* Martin Trautmann <traut@xxxxxx> [2005-06-22 11:55 +0200]:
> I had a patch for a former mutt version (1.4) which permitted to extend
> the <Esc>t "tag the current thread" and the tag prefix
>  ; "apply next function to tagged messages" in order to
> tag all other messages of a thread which contains a tagged message.
>

> This function was most helpful to move messages to other mailboxes. I
> can't identify it within the
>
> http://wiki.mutt.org/index.cgi?PatchList

That sounds like my threadcomplete patch.

But now there is a better patch named mutt-thread, which is available
from Thomas Glanzmann's page.

http://wwwcip.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/~sithglan/mutt/patch-1.5.6+20040904.tg.mutt-thread.3

> PS: what happened to the mailing list archives, named on
> http://www.mutt.org/mail-lists.html, of mutt-users @ AIMS and
> yahoo? Yahoo ends 2004-19-12 (via mutt-users@xxxxxxxxxxx), AIMS stops
> 2004-12-18 - the same messages in slightly different order. Have they been
> unsubscribed?

I think almost everyone were unsubscribed.

Nicolas