Re: For 1.5.10: cursor patch

Dear Thomas, dear all,

> The patch below adds a $braille_friendly configuration option that
> makes the cursor positioning configurable.

Great, great, freat ! Thanks !!!

> Sébastien: If there are more cursor positioning or display patches
> that can make mutt more Braille friendly, then I'd encourage you to
> submit these and to also guard them with the $braille_friendly
> configuration option.

Sure. The internal pager, for instance, could be made much more
braille-friendly with the cursor placed, say, on the beginning of the
mail, or at the top of the screen when the space key is pressed.

But this will probably wait 1.5.11 or so...

Thanks again for having done this Thomas !
Sébastien.