Re: Segmentation fault

* Thomas Glanzmann <sithglan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
  [2005-05-12 09:54:11 +0200]

> > Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
> > 0x080b6253 in find_subject (ctx=0x8102890, cur=0x815be78) at thread.c:432
> > 432           if (tmp != cur &&                    /* don't match the same
> > message */
>
> what says 'p tmp' and 'p cur'?

I think that tmp was 0 and cur should be 0x815be78 (it shouldn't
have changed since the call to find_subject()), but I forgot to
check those values the last time I got a SEGV.

The SEGV is produced on the "!tmp->fake_thread" conditional but
I also tried to add "tmp && ..." before the "tmp != cur" on
thread.c:432 and then craches with tmp value 0x20 (it's always
the same).

I get a new SEGV once o twice a day, so I'll send you the actual
values then. Would you like me to add the "tmp && ... " on the
thread.c:432 conditional and recompile?

> I thought TLR had fixed a similliar issue some time ago. But
> you say, that you use CVS HEAD, don't you?

Yes, I just recompiled from CVS HEAD this week.

--
Alex Muntada <alexm@xxxxxxxxx>
http://alexm.org/