Re: vim/signature help

On Monday, April 25 at 12:01 PM, quoth Bob Bell:
The only solution I've come up with so far is to hack the mutt source to make it insert "--" rather than "-- " to separate signatures... but I know that isn't correct according to the RFC.

Does anyone have a good way to handle this?

I've hacked up my vimrc to make it avoid wrapping lines for text_flowed
messages while I am editing the headers, which sometimes have spaces on
the end.  Perhaps you can extend this to work for the signature as well.
It's not perfect, but it makes life easier for me.  Here's an extract
from my .vimrc:

PERFECT! Thanks a bunch!

~Kyle
--
Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner.
-- James Bovard