Re: [BUG] headers addresses in pager wysinwit

 On Sunday, March 27, 2005 at 2:13:48 PM +0900, Tamotsu Takahashi wrote:

> I'm attaching the diff, for your convenience. Could you check whether
> "patch -R" fixes those problems or not?

    Thank you very much: I was failing to locate the change in log. That
must be it, but it rejects on 1.5.9. Anyway Thomas explanation is
enlightening.

Bye!    Alain.
--
Microsoft Outlook Express users concerned about readability: For much
better viewing quotes in your messages, check the little freeware