Re: [BUG] headers addresses in pager wysinwit

Hello Thomas!

 On Sunday, March 27, 2005 at 12:15:01 PM +0200, Thomas Roessler wrote:

> Address headers are indeed reformatted. The reason for this is [...]

    I understand: Increased code complexity, against mostly harmless
display unaccuracy of some angle brackets and double quotes. I approve
your design decision.

    Hum... There is no other unwanted effect than on angle brackets and
double quotes?

> we now do IDN decoding on e-mail addresses.

    An unset $use_idn doesn't cure the symptoms.

Bye!    Alain.
--
Give your computer's unused idle processor cycles to a scientific goal:
The Folding@home project at <URL:http://folding.stanford.edu/>.